Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! SD Document flow

Hi, Please help me with this problem.I am given an invoice say inv1 and I need to create a sale order with reference to that invoice and from this sales order I need to create another invoice say inv2.I have done this successfully.When I see t...

hotspot in interactive alv...

hi all, i have made an interactive report through oops concept...in that when i m using hotspot in the field catalog then its not capturing the double click event... and when i m removing the hotspot then its working... but my need is to define hotsp...

Authority Check

new plant / do the authority check / save result in buffer table AUTHORITY-CHECK OBJECT 'M_MSEG_WMB' ID 'ACTVT' FIELD actvt03 ID 'WERKS' FIELD L_F_WERKS.what does this code mean and how we implement authori...

Resolved! read statement

hiii with read statement, can you read with a key where the value contain wildcards.such as read table i_tab with key field1 = v_fieldthe v_field will may contain "BU*"that is the will read the value in itab where the field1 will contina BU01 or BU02...

Resolved! Tables and Excel

Hello Experts,Can anyone tell me in detail how to proceed with the following requirement.I have 2 excel sheets containing 40,000 records each.1st Excel - ZZPROJ.Columns - Mandant; Projalt C40, Projneu C40.2nd Excel - ZZPRPS.Columns - Mandant; PSPalt...

select option

Hello All,SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF BLOCK b2 WITH FRAME TITLE text-s03.PARAMETERS: p_ldest TYPE ssfcompop-tddest DEFAULT 'LIME'.PARAMETERS: p_print TYPE rldru-druck DEFAULT ' '.SELECTION-SCREEN END OF BLOCK b2.SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.