Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

SM37 Test-Sequence: Howto?

Hi friends,warming up an old theme:Most BAPI functions can not be testet in SM37 because they need a subsequent call of BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT.I remember having tried to create a test sequence including test BAPI and COMMIT BAPI but I did not succee...

Clemenss by Active Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with ALV Grid display

Hi,I have developed ALV Grid Report. It is working fine.But while i am coming from alv grid display to programby pressing BACK button it is showing one more screen which is empty. Again I press back button it is coming toselection screen. I don't wa...

Tables

Name the type of ABAP Dictionary table that has these characteristics:Same number of fields as the database tableSame name as database tableMaps 1:1 to database tableA: Pooled B: Cluster C: Transparent View

Document flow in SD

Hi,I have used the function module SD_SALESDOCUMENT_CREATE to create a sales order with reference to the invoice.I have been able to successfully create the sales order.But when I go to VA03(Display Salesorder) and check the document flow for the jus...

Resolved! ABAP, SD Error

Hi Experts,I am facing the following error after doing VA01 i.e creation of sales order and while selecting the order from the list it is showing me the run time error.Runtime Errors CALL_FUNCTION_CONFLICT_LENGExcept. CX_SY_DYN...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.