Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Loss or data-ALV

Hi!Can anyone please help me out as to whats the problem with the report thats causing in loss of records , presently when I combine the two internal tables and try extracting the records its not showing up all the records , its just taking the entri...

an issue with include...

hi,In MV45AF0B_BELEG_SICHERN, by mistake, i implemented an enhancement point say ZXXX and included an include statement there. Then double clicked it and created that include and the code. when i did that, i was prompted with a message that an includ...

Resolved! convt_overflow error..

Hi,i am getting an overflow error in the following append statement for a vaue such as 0006000000. but i have defined as kunnr(12) . my code looks like this.. it throws dump everytime and that exception/error is not being caught .. TYPES: BEGIN OF X_...

Resolved! update termination message

Hello friends,In VF04, when I was trying to create one invoice for two debit memos, 70002730 and 70002729 I'm getting update termination message.In runtime error we are getting below info.Runtime Errors SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPRECKindly advise...

Resolved! Changing delivery with BAPI

My requirement is to update Pick quantity in the Delivery, which can be acheived via a BDC to VL02N transaction.But for obvious reason I am looking for some suitable FM or BAPI.I was looking at BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGE function module to change outb...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.