Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

About Create_text FM

Hi ExpertsI use create_text fm create a long text for object, The FM's sy-subrc is 0, But I can't view it in object's Text Edit. Otherwise I Edit the text use standard TCODE then the text which i created by FM will display in Text Edit,Can anyone tel...

Edit Total line in ALV

Hi,I want to display the total of lines on the subtotal line of my grid.As I don't have this field on my catalog, I think I would have to edit the total line to set the total of regs above...Could someone help me?Tks.Regards,Flavio.

Resolved! Reading a desktop excel file

Hi all,We have an issue in our production environment. There is an abap program that opens an excel file (located at user's desktop) and insert the information from it into a z table. It works fine, but on 3 new production servers it does not work (i...

list of customizing tables

Hi,we want to find out customizing differences between systems. We have a custom report mass-comparing tables by RFC. Is there any list of customizing tables or a SAP standard functionality to do this?TiA,Clemens Li

Clemenss by Active Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loss or data-ALV

Hi!Can anyone please help me out as to whats the problem with the report thats causing in loss of records , presently when I combine the two internal tables and try extracting the records its not showing up all the records , its just taking the entri...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.