Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! post date and due date

Hi all,can any tell me what you mean by 'posting date' and 'net due date' and' clearing date'?what is the difference between them?Table is-BSIDBUDAT-posting dateZFBDT-Baseline date for due date calculationAUGDT-clearing date.thank u sunny.

Resolved! Interactive MIR4

hi,i am using ALV and when i click on invoice it should go to MIR4 transaction with that invoice no.its going to that transaction but its telling this invoice no. doesnt exists.please help.

Resolved! SAP NOTE for Error in MB01

Hi,I am searching for a SAP NOTE for an Error in MB01Error is :Check Table BIWE: Entry 0004 not found.Please let me know if anybody implemented note for this error.Iam searching in SAP Marketplace but didn't find the right one.<removed_by_moderator>T...

Error saving a variant

Could you please help me with this? Every time I change a layout , and try to save it, I get the following error:Program (IS_VARIANT-REPORT) not specifiedMessage no. 0K 522DiagnosisThe key under which a display variant is to be saved is specified in ...

ALV F4 help

Hi All,I have and editable field in the ALV Grid output... and i have f4 option for that..when i do f4 and select a value and refresh the alvoutput with '&REFRESH' i am getting an error saying the value is not found in check table eventhough it is p...

Resolved! project

Hi,is there a way to use BAPI_BUS2001_CREATE and BAPI_BUS2054_CREATE_MULTI in LSMWif it's possible what should i do to make them available in LSMW bapi list.thanks for your help.

ALV footer

Hi ,I want to display the data of an internal table in ALV footer like we display data when we use reuse_alv_grid_display in the main output . I am not using oops alv , using normal alv .can i use reuse_alv_grid_display again in ALV footer ( i think...

Sales Order BAPI Extension

Hi, We would like to pass custom fields data to Custom screens in VA01 Standard Sales Order. For that we are extending standard BAPI BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 using EXTENSION parameter. We have appended custom structures to VBAKKOZ. VBAKKOZX,...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.