Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Opening GL Balance

He friendsI am using fm BAPI_GL_GETGLACCPERIODBALANCES for get opening balance of a period for a company,But now the requirement changed and Opening Balance required Company and business area wise. Is there any function module to get opening bala...

Resolved! BADI

HiCan anyone explain me step by step procedure to create a BADI for me21n.Like creating enhancement spot and all.but in all the manuals , it is different.. like there is no updated manual for creating and implementing BADI..Can anyone ppls help me in...

Resolved! Date

Hye techies, I have 2 requirements.1. I want to know the current week in a year if i input a date. Example if i enter 01.01.2007 then the output should be 1. 2. I want to knw the day for the entered date.thanks in advance.Regards,Imran.

Resolved! Footer in ALV

hi friends,i've developed an ALV report. its header and logo is working fine. but i need page numbers to be displayed in footer.how can i do this? below is my code. CALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY' EXPORTING i_callback_program...

Select-option

I have two fields on select options say FIELD1 & FIELD2Now I need to check the following condition.BOTH should NOT BE BLANKANDBOTH should not be FILLEDANDEITHER of them MUST BE FILLED.HOW can I write the logic for this.Thanks.

help regarding f4 help

HI experts , please tell me what type of message i should use for an error in f4 help perform,i m uploading a file based on f4 help, i have written a subroutene on the based of f4 help , n inside that perform i am using an error message when user is ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.