Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

why program will terminate?

Hi guru's,i have written one program which is working fine in my IDES system.when i copied into Dev server there when i am executing it is showing the message on status bar..'program terminating.....' can anybody tell me in which situation pr...

quotient and remainder

experts, if i divide a variable of type i, how to get its quotient and remainder at the same time, if we use mod we only get remainder and if we use div we getonly quotient then how to get both the values at a time.thanks and regards.

Resolved! Vendor invoice posting

Hi All,While posting the invoice through the transaction F-43(Direct posting) if the reference number is matching with the previous document (i.e. already posted) then it is not allowing me to post another document by throwing error message. Now my r...

Resolved! purchase requisition report

hi i am making purchase requisition report in which i want a header texti am using funtion module read_text to fatch the data but i am not getting itmy code is:FORM call_txt .data: fs_readhead type THEAD,fs_line type table of TLINE with header line,w...

Resolved! Form printing

Hi, I have saved pdf file in application server directory. Now I am reading it and displaying on desktop.For this I did as below. open dataset p_file1 for input in text mode encoding default. if sy-subrc eq 0. do. read dataset p_file1 into ...

Copy Standard Program

I want to copy standard function module used to post idoc. The standard function module has couple of user exits (there is code inside it). What will happen to those user exits. Will those be copied to Z program and called from new program too.Thanks...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.