Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! BAPI VBAK

Hello Guru's,I have read some threads on how to change the VBAK table, but it doesn't give me the right idea on how to do it. Is there a bapi which I can use to update the VBAK table?Best regards

application tool bar

Hi i have created application tool bar as follows.at selection-screen output.set pf-status '1000'.set titlebar '1000'.in the application tool bar ,Three buttons are there like report,edit,exit .i need to call ALV if user press button REPORT,i need l...

Badi

is it possible to transfer a variable from the badi Badi_material_check to another badi Badi_Screen_logic_rt???Pls reply me asap......Thanks in advance...

SQL for AFPO

Hi friends!I need an SQL which selects last production order for all materials. I try something with MAX( afpo~LTRMI ).SQL should return list of unique material numbers, production order and date of last goods receipt for each one.Thanks for your hel...

FM to add pay periods to date

Hi,Got a report that calculates the amount of periods an employee will re-pay a value. So i need to find the end date of that period. 3 periods for example so for a weekly employee thats 3 week, any ideas how to calculate this or is this a FM to add ...

Resolved! How to read table?

Hi Expets,I want to read a table inside a LOOP ... ENDLOOP.But I am not able to do it because while reading I need to take workarea. Kindly suggest a way of reading a table inside a LOOP .. ENDLOOP so that I can read all the contents of the table. T...

taxinvoice smartform

Hi,i have a problem regarding taxinvoice smartform inthat the rate field it's not retrive in output, in my coding i have to retrive to table KONVfield KBETR they are maintained 2 condition typesand i have to given a link to vbrk-konv to konv-konvbut ...

Resolved! Deleting session

hi Gurus,when i am going to delete a session which contains error records , it is giving a message as 'No Authorization for deleting session' . but i prevoiusly used to delete it.for that session name the Deletion indication is checked.Please help me...

using ALV Grid Display

hi gurus,i am displaying my output in ALV and i have coded every thing including my Top of page in which i have used function module 'REUSE_ALV_COMMENTARY_WRITE'.everything is working fine but when i am coming back from output display it is displayi...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.