Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! What is the maximum number of rows (records) that can be selected into an internal table in ABAP?

How many records (rows) can be selected into an internal table in ABAP? For example, if I use the following code: Select * from mara into table t_mara. What is the largest number of records that can be in mara without there being an issue...

Resolved! Module pool Selection Screen

Hello every one, I have a requirement in module pool . i have created a selection screen with some radio buttons in Top include and have a screens '100' (normal screen) & '200' (modal dailog box). in screen 100 PAI user command have writte...

Best Practise (BD56 or WE32 ?)

I have a requirement which is to send some idocs to a system that not needs all segments. In that case, I was thinking on WE32 idoc view and configure the corresponding WE20 partner relathionship. When I execute BD21 the idoc is generated and i...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.