Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Help in the ABAP query

Hi Friends,I am having issue in the ABAP query in the HR report, i can able to change the column Heading in the report, but the same header is not coming in the layout details fields(after executing the ALV report we have layout options where we coul...

Resolved! Subroutine Description ?

Hi...Friends... Where we have to maintain Description for Subroutine?Ex: After creating sub routine in one program.... If you can see that subroutine from SE80...., You can have Description column as empty in most of the cases... How to get Shor...

Resolved! merge output of the report

Hi,thru my program I am generating 5 to 10 spool reqests which contains report output.(parllel processing of the program)I would like to merge all this output and put in one file.anyone written logic on the spool requests?is there any other way to a...

Standard Text

Hii have two standard texts say ztext1 ad ztext2.Can i include ztext2 inside ztext1 likeztext2 = are.ztext1 = How are you. (How ztext2 you.)While creating a text when go to Insert commant CTRL+F9, what TEXT stands for.RegardsAditya

Resolved! Different Issue In Activation

Hi all,Let me explain my issue. I have added two fields to my existing customized report. when this report is not active I am getting the proper output with two updated fields. When I activate my report I am getting old output without the updated t...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.