Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

ABAP Quick viewer

Hi,I am having trouble using ABAP Quick viewer, SAP version is 4.7.Error : when i go to system -> Services -> QuickViewer after i go to quick viewer screen, i have given name and hit Create then i am getting the message "Convert First"could you pleas...

Resolved! Field exit dump problem

Hi Guys,I created one field exit on data element ABLAD.Unloading point under components tab.Tcode : IW32 Program : SAPLCOMKScreen : 3020 I dont want this field exit any more so i deleted the field exit function module from SE37 along with function gr...

Article Subscreen Issue

We need put the Z fields in MARA on article basic screen to maintain, there is customizing to copy FG and assign screen sequence, that's all right. I just copy FG MGD2 as ZMGD2 and in screen 2001, enlarge the screen and create a new box under standar...

Resolved! Reg:Performance Tuning

Hi ExpertsI have done whatever i can right from checking the:1. select statements i.e the selection of fields in the correct database table order2.checking whether there are selects inside loops.3.checking joins4.use of binary searches.5.check on for...

Resolved! Regarding ABAP report

Hi Experts,I have to create a report in the following format:Report...................................................................................AA |Date | X |Y | Z | XX | YY.........................................................

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.