Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

performance Tuning

HI ,I have question abouth performance tuning about my problem.SELECT ekbe~ebeln ebelp gjahr belnr buzei vgabe zekkn bewtp shkzg dmbtr arewr INTO TABLE it_ekbe_y FROM ekbe INNER JOIN ekko ON ekbeebeln = ekkoebeln WHERE ( ...

Resolved! Question about TADIR

When I select information from TADIR for example dev_class(package) = 'MY_PACKAGE'. I found the class which has been deleted is also in the list. How can I remove the deleted class from the list? Best regards, Blake Le

Resolved! Reg : bapi sales order change

Hi all,the requirement is that purchase order is getting created in a different system .it is coming to sap as a inbound idoc .and then sales order getts created in the sap .which bapi to be used and what are the mandatory fields to be passed to the ...

ALV Tree

Hi ,i have populated the ALV Tree and im trying to get the value of the selected field(in other words value of the field which i click),but im not sure which method to use.Please could any one help me on this regard?Thanks in advance.sorry for cross ...

Resolved! dynamic display msg using badi

We got a requirement where in transaction crmd_order , when you click on the save button display a message u2018The Employee responsible is <Employee Responsible>u2019. employee responsible is a dynamic field.How to achieve this please suggest.Thanks...

Hyperlink in the Email

Hi All,I have a program which triggers emails to selected users upon execution.The current program triggers email with the text maintained in the text elements .As per the new requirement , that the email sent to the user should contain a http:// hyp...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.