Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! hr abap macro

req: System should retrive the value from the wage type 9509(Loss of Pay) , the value for the wage type will be stored in the B2 cluster, the following macro (RP-IMP-C2-B2) , read the ZL table and wage type 9509(field name LGART) and populate in the...

shahid by Product and Topic Expert
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Query for BAPI_OBJCL_CREATE

Hi guys,Can anyone help me how will i find concatenated object key i.e. OBJECTKEYNEW value for BAPI_OBJCL_CREATE.this is a mandatory parameter so i need some value for input.my other parameter are:OBJECT TBL - EQUICLASS NUMBER- APPLICATION_IDCLASS TY...

Workflow Attachment ?

hi,I want to generate workflow at the time of changing sales order that i did through start event concept.But what i want next is, i want to put user decision to check the changed sales order document and approve / reject it. i put user decision step...

SE24 CLASS DECLERATION

Hi All, Can anyone explain how to declare classes in the SE24. In this blog i can see everybody is explaining the classes in the SE38 (ABAP EDITOR) which is a simple programming . But no one is explained about the SE24 how it is used. SE24...

Icons in ALV ECC 6.0

Hi All,I am displaying ALV by using FM 'REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY'. When i try to display ICON (ICON_4 ICON_RED_LIGHT '@0A@'." Red light; negative) in ALV,i get short dump.I am using ECC 6.0Any pointers in this direction will be helpful...

Resolved! handling Radiobutton

Hi,I have a requirement where I have 2 radio buttons R1 and R2 and 2 select-options fields field1 and field2 in a report scelection screen.IF the user clicks the radio button R1, the select option field field1 should be disabled. only field2 should b...

SAP Table updation

Hi ABAP Friends,I have requirement where i need to Update SAP taable TKEBWTS which has one Check box field which i would like to check.. can any one will help with the ABAP code to update the checkbox field for the above table..Note : manually we can...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.