Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Problem in BDC

Hi, I have recorded the codes for transaction code XD01. By the time run that code it is stopped at on the screen where it is prompting me to enter account group.The screens I get during recording is different from the screen I get during execut...

Resolved! F1 Help

Dear Experts,I am writing a program that updates the variants of other programs. Some of the programs need to be called once a week and while others need to be called several weeks in my program.I am desinging a radio button with a T-Code beside in t...

sap scripts

hi all,main window can generate up to 99 main windows in one page.is the above statement true?if yes, how could it trigger 99 main windows since as soon as the page breaks it goes to second page.then ,how is it possible that main window generates 99...

Resolved! Idoc query

Hi,I have 800 Idocs in one excel sheet. My requirement is I have to delete all the idocs at a time from particular system.Could you please tell me with which Tcode it is possible to delete all or else procedure?Thanks in Advance.-Kumar

Resolved! FM for PGI

HAI FRIENDS,I m using WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE fm for updating the outbound delivery .In this the picking qty was updated .But its not doing for PGI.Is there any FM for PGI and Wat are all the input parameter required for this FM .Pls Explain with exampl...

Resolved! print functionality

Hi all, we have 2 user ids, to which i had provided the MIGO transaction code . One user is having all sap MM Transactions , seconde user is having very few Transactions. The problem is for First user, who is having all MM tcode...

Regarding the Korean texts

Hi, We are building a report in Korean language in a system that does not support Korean language nor unicode language by copying the Korean text directly into the report which appears as ? marks. Is there a way in which this report could be trans...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.