Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Z- function group

Hi,I copied a standard sap function group to Z one in transaction SE80 in sap version SAP ECC 6.0.After copying I tried to activate a new function group, but it was not possible, because a syntax error in a source. Syntax error : function group conta...

Resolved! Querying the LDAP

Hi,does somebody built up a connection between SAP and LDAP? Would be neice ti exchange expreince on querying the emailadress from LDAP with ABAP or any other SAP tools (ALE, RFC whatever).

Resolved! performanance issue

Dear All,I am extracting data from three tables EKKO, EKPO, LFA1now for table ekko and lfa1 i am using inner join and putting data to itaband from table ekpo i am using for all entries in itabwill it affect performance using above (i.e. both inner jo...

Resolved! Character Comparison

hi All,Can any one provide me the code for character comparison?I need to check the data in one field ZDATA and pass the value to ZDATA1If ZDATA is a char or blank then ZDATA1 = 0elseMove the number value of ZDATA to ZDATA1.\[removed by moderator\]T...

Resolved! Internal table values

Dear all,I had a requirement,I had 2 programs ZAR1 & ZAR2. Both the programs has an internal table with following fields,data begin of itab occurs 0,matnr like mseg-matnr,menge like mseg-menge,meins like mseg-meins,dmbtr like mseg-dmbtr,end of itab.M...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.