Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

to add subtotal

hi friends,i have written codings for alv grid program. in that i have to get subtotal of column 1 and column 2 based on year. i wrote codings for that . it is working fine. 1.but problem is field 3 = subtotal of field 2 - subtotal of field 1.how t...

Problem in BDC

Hi ,I have created a BDC for xd01 while executing it four fields(bank name , bank details,bank city,bank address is not getting updated) . Actually the problem is while creating a customer directly in XDO1, the four fields(bank name , bank detail...

BDC for transaction MC62

Hi,I developed a BDC for transaction MC62. When I tried to upload the file the records are not being uploaded & giving a message this field is not an input field. Kindly help in this issue. Is there any way to do for this MC62 transaction. Awaiting f...

help required on search help

In my requirement I have a table for which a search help needs to be designed. The product hierarchy has 8 levels. To identify the correct product hierarchy, search help will be used by the user to select the level of product hierarchy and to navigat...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.