Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! LSMW: error in 5.0 version

Hi all,while running LSMW, i am getting the following error @ read data radio button."Error when uploading file 'C:\Documents and Settings\ajonnala\Desktop\'dataupload' (Return Code = 17)."Here dataupload is the file name tha I ve uploaded.Can anybod...

Resolved! Table data entry error

Friends,There are two fields in the ztable: one field that is the primary key and one more field.I am entering value for the primary key field and I get the error:The ABAP/4 Open SQL array insert results in duplicate database records. records in the ...

Resolved! xblnr filtering problem

HIIn my ALV report after displaying output the filter criteria for XBLNR field is not working , i checked that there is no search help for this ,for this field if we go for option filter i am getting only first 2 chars so can any please help me in th...

Table Join

hello,I am just a novice ABAP programmer and cant get an idea how to join 2 tables. the scenario is:i have 2 tables with 3 fields:1. Tab1 - f1a, f1b, f1c2. Tab2 - f2a, f2b, f3b1 internal table with 3 fields:1. itab - f1, f2, f3the condition is:if Ta...

BDC for PA40

Hi All,we have an issue.we have recorded the PA40 transaction and once it goes thru all the infotypes we want to go back to initial screen, so that next employee can be processed...but inspite putting EBCK in ok_code it says 'No batch input data for ...

Resolved! Table name

please tell me in which table or view i can find the field nameif i know the description of field name the description of fields are as follows type of movement line of business

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.