Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Table data transfer

Hi,One basic question on table data transfer. We have a client dependant custom z table. When we transport the table's data also to quality and production, will the client field get automatically updated with the correct client number to which we are...

Resolved! Endless loop with WHILE ?

Hi Fox,The bellow coding should terminate the function after a certain time in seconds (as input parameter) and displays the variable count. But it terminates at the end with the short dump since the count becomes an overflow. Thanks for you help.Fun...

BAPI and IDOC

Hi ,I am calling IDOC from BAPI . IDOC is giving popup saying 'IDOC created' . ex: like below from BAPI : ZBAPI_GIT_PAT_SCRN_SAV CALL FUNCTION 'ZBAPI_GIT_PAT_IDOC_SEND' EXPORTING I_KUNNR_GIT = G_NEXT_DOC_NUM.if i am calling ...

Resolved! SU01 and HR data Sync

HelloWe would like to keep the user master data in SU01 in sync with HR userdata. For example, If HR makes a change to the name, the only way wefind out is if they let us know. Is there a BADI or user exit toimplement to keep it in sync with the user...

Resolved! restrict blank spaces

Hi Experts, In a Report Program i am printing text say mail id seventy characters. In some cases if there is no value in that field i am getting blank spaces (70 blank spaces) i don't want this 70 blank spaces to be printed how to i ...

Notification printing

Hi Experts!I have a problem. I want to print notification automatically every time when it is created. I tought about using EXIT_SAPMIWO0_020 user exit. But when I don't know how to trigger program for printing. Maybe someone knows how to do it?For a...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.