Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Convert to *.CSV format

Hi All~~I want to convert a internal table to *.csv files, and set the seperator be ',' (not default value: ';' )When I call a function "SAP_CONVERT_TO_CSV_FORMAT", and set the parameter " I_FIELD_SEPERATOR = ',' " .But it's seems didn't work. The...

Resolved! SUBMIT Statement

Hi Gurus,i want to pass values to WPO1 transaction.i passed all values through via selection screen table type of RSPARAMS.All values are passed OK.But for checkbox, in wpo1 tcode, when i pressed f1 to know the screen-field name "No documentation ava...

Resolved! problem in report

hi all,i made a report and when i m executing it then its wondering in infinite loop. while i m looking in debugger then itab contains only one value and its wondering within select and endselect.can anyone plz help me?this is the code.SELECT VKBUR K...

Resolved! Request no issue

Hi ,I've created some standard text in SO10. Now I'm trying to assign a Transport Request number by means of RSTXTRAN.But it's not generating any Transport Request number.Can anyone post the solution for this.

Resolved! Function Module

Hi experts,We are calling a function module within another function module.Let us assume calling functionModule1 in functionModule2.Call function takes more than 20 minutes of execution.No other logic is added.If we execute functionModule1 standalone...

Resolved! help-mandt declaration?

HI All,I decalred constant like this. constants: help-mandt(3) VALUE '000',But it is giving error as below.In Unicode programs, the "-" character cannot appear in names, as it does here in the name "HELP-MANDT".How shall i declare it in ECC 6.0 (Un...

regarding Transfer statement

Hi All...Iam transfering the data string to the application server by using the TRANSFER statement.How can i disply the scusses or failure message after transfering the data string.for example Due to some network problems the string was not transfere...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.