Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

2 alv in one screen

Hello experts.I want to know , how i can display 2 alv in one screen in this way : when i push double click on the row ( in first alv ) i give the detail of this row in the new alv ( second alv ) under the first alv .Thanks for the help,AVI.

Unicode and Object Type

Hello,in Trans. UCCHECK we get the information that object type ZZBST01 not Unicode-enabled is. There are attributes, methods, events and so on but I don´t find any place where I can mark the checkbox for Unicode.Can anyone help me ??Thanks !!

Resolved! Headers of table in SmartForms

Hello,I`m printing a form with Smartforms, where I have different tables for outputting data. These tables have a header, which corresponds to the structure of the table and of course, the texts for the columns.When the second page is to be printed, ...

Translation workbench

Hello,discussing some days ago with somebody about translations, he mentioned there´s a "translation workbench" (or something like that) in SAP, which is more indicated for translators and interpreters than for us ABAP programmers. Does somebody know...

Resolved! displaying pictures

Hi experts,I am trying to add a picture to a screen. When I view the program "SAP_PICTURE_DEMO" and I test it the pictures do appear, when I copy the coding and paste it some where else and create my own screen it still works. But the problem starts ...

Modifying an internal table

Hi frirnds, I need to modify a internal table under the loop of a another internal table... Presen, I am doing this as.. loop at itab1.read table itab2 with key (Some condition)....itab2-f1 = xxx.modify itab2 index sy-tabix from itab2. Is the wa...

ALV OOPS (Top-Of-Page)

Hi ExpertsWhen i am doing the total records in top-of-page. its picking all the buttons same . how can i do total records for each button in oops concept.please help me and one more thing is when you double click on cell its displaying the secondary ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.