Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Change idoc status

Hi!We are using idoc FIDCC2 to transfer fi documents from one SAP system to another SAP system.Also, we have exit EXIT_SAPLF050_005 to change a certain field depending of a value of another field in a Z table. If no data is found in this table, the i...

Resolved! Currency Description ?

Hi All,I am looking for a fn module / std table from whr I can get the currency description. USD 10.09 should be printed as TEN DOLLARS NINE CENTS. Currently I am using SPELL_AMOUNT to get 'TEN' and 'NINE'. Is there any fn module / std table which ca...

Resolved! AT END OF and AT NEW fails ...

Hi,I have a program where i am looping an internal table (say detail table with 3 liens) which has got a column named hdrid with same values. Another table say header exists wit hthe same hdrid, just one record.In my code I say LOOP AT t_detail INTO ...

Resolved! HRMD_A07 idoc inbound

Hello,I'm going to be using HRMD_A07 to load data into SAP. Do I need a separate idoc for each infotype I want to insert/change? From what I tested it looks like this is true. When I look at the idoc documentation it lists only one E1PITYP segment ...

Resolved! uploading a digital signature

We are currently using a digital signature to sign our printed checks. The person whose signature is on the check is leaving and we need to replace it with a new signature. The consultant who loaded the original signature is no longer with us.Can you...

IDOC_OUTPUT_DELVRY User Exit

Greeting!!!New developer and am in need of assistance.My new project requires that I included cancelled line items from the SO on the DESADV back to the trading partner. Knowing that the cancelled line items are not copied to the delivery I assume I...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.