Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Table Maintain

I tried display the contents of a ztable and then I got the following message "No table entries found for specified key " and then I wentt to sm30 and tried to display the table there and found the followng message" The maintenance dialog for Ztable ...

Resolved! Table Maintenance

I tried display the contents of a ztable and then I got the following message "No table entries found for specified key " and then I wentt to sm30 and tried to display the table there and found the followng message" The maintenance dialog for Ztable...

MIGO user exits

Hello people,I have the next requirement: when u make a movement through MIGO transaction, always we have to put the stock type to blocked (mseg-insmk = 3). Im trying to look for user exits...I have ZXMBCU02, but mseg is not passed by reference, so i...

Resolved! code performance

Hi, all !!! I have problem with this code , because table VBRK is to much big ( 890.000 rec). and have runtime errorrror, how to improve this code?! SELECT * FROM mkpf INTO TABLE lt_mkpf WHERE mjahr = fgodina AND budat IN budat. LOOP AT lt_...

SMTP Change

HelloI would like to add at background en email to all our vendor using a function module.witch function should i use in order to dothe same application as XK02?Thanks in advance, Emmanuel

TX F-30

Hi,Someone know the diference between TX F-30 and FB05??I found a Bapi POSTING_INTERFACE_CLEARING I would like to know if I can use this bapi for the same things that TX F-30Thanks

Resolved! ways of search table name

Hi abappers,I want search a table name in SAP.I have the description name but I don´t find the table.I go to the se16 and in the table DD02T I search in description field a description.I go to the se11, click in the match code of de field table name ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.