Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Display Output

Hi Gurus,i am executing a report,once i got the report output(Basic list)i select some items and click 'Create Orders' push button on the appication tool bar,once i do that orders are created,but here my problem comes,in the same manner i have create...

SUSR_LOGIN_CHECK_RFC

I use function: SUSR_LOGIN_CHECK_RFC to check the logon id and password of employees into a custom application. We just upgraded to ERP Kernel 7.0. This function has been changed in the upgrade and is failing to validate employees. It is failing o...

Autosys Id gets locked

Hi everyone,We have Autosys job scheduler in our environment (ECC 6.0). For whatever reason, 'Autosys' Id gets locked in SAP peridocally.Since there is no manual entry of password for this Id, we are at loss to explain why this ID gets locked peridoc...

SLG1 Help

I ran the SAP demo programs after several unsuccessful attempts at writing and displaying logs in SLG1 in my custom code. I cannot seem to write anything that gets displayed in SKG1?Has anyone done this, and what may I be doing wrong? Thankls.

PO Table Lookup with Details

I need to find a PO num, that was a 101 move type, for a material, batch, site, and storage loc.What is the best table to select upon for this?MSEG? Or, if multiple tables let me know. I am looking for the most efficient way.Any suggestions are welc...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.