Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

ITAB extension?

Hi all,I have an itab and filled it with necessary data and displayed it.What my requirement is that for example when user entered 5 different werks (plant) to select data, I need to show the stock status of these werks...And it is not predictable ho...

Resolved! RFBIBL00

Hi I have executed the program RFBIBLT0 which generate a text file for the standard program RFBIBL00.I read the documentation about it but i wanted to know when i execute the program RFBIBL00 with that file generated and with option B (create batch i...

Resolved! Select query

Hi all,I am having a Ztable (Zacc) wih the fileds BELNR and BUKRS and we had maitained some DATA manually in the Ztable Now i need to write an select query to fetch the DATA from BKPF tabele for all the records which are present ZTABLEBELNR is the p...

Resolved! Modifying the internal table

Hi,i have internal table it_pa0000 and work area wa_pa0000 with below fields. i fetched the data from pa0000 into corresponding fields of table it_pa0000. the field partid is with data type char10.TYPES:BEGIN OF typ_pa0000, pernr TYPE persno,...

Resolved! How to disable an ABAP program

Hello,Sorry if this is more simple than I am making it...I've been asked to disable some ABAP programs so that users cannot access them either via a report tree or using transaction SA38.I can obviously remove these from the user's report tree but, a...

Resolved! Help in Select Statement

Hi friends,In a module pool program iam working on a select statement as shown below.SELECT SINGLE * FROM zekko_94176 INTO zekko_94176 WHERE ebeln EQ zekko_94176-ebeln.Here zekko_94176 is screen workarea . Though the value is present in the database ...

Resolved! disable field in co11n

Hello expert,I want to disable field in co11n while clicking on good movement tab, there is storage location field in table control i want to disable that field by using shd0, Can anybody guide me step by step how i can disable that field...............

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.