Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Create Goods Movement

Hi Xprts.I'm trying to make a good movemente input troughout the BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE. This for fabrication orders, i've sent the info that the documentation of this bapi displays, but i've allways receive the following message : "|Order [NUMBER] not...

BDC for long text in SE63

Hi All,I m working on long text for Z message class manually copy paste as per below pathSE91 -> Input Message class & message No -> Select change mode-> select "long text" pushbutton -> in the next screen I shall update U1 &CAUSE&AS EN LanguageU...

Resolved! SY-DATUM & SY-UZEIT

Hi ALL,Is there any conditions of when to use the global or local time in the programs?i.e. SY-DATUM(global date) instead of SY-DATLO(local date) and SY-UZEIT(global time) instead of SY-TIMLO(local time) in the programs.Regards,Anil

Resolved! Help with some SAP Tables..

Hi Experts, I don't know if this is the forum to post this (if not, let me know were please) but I need to know the description for these tables and if exist a way to check the size of it... because I'm in the middle of client copy and the process ...

Resolved! T100 message text

Hi Experts, I am getting an error and when I see the error in detail it says message number - 398, lang - en, and type - 00.when I go to T100 to see the details and text of this error I see only '& & & &', what does it mean. Where is the text for th...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.