Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

MiniSAP

Hi all,I am in search of MiniSAP. Can u please tell me from where can I get it. I have a service market place Id. I can get it from market place? How can I get. Please let me know.Help will be appreciated.Thanks in advance.Regards,Mahathi.

P_ABAP

Hi All,I would like to know how P_ABAP object is related to HR?I could read the documentation but as am not more in to HR module,i would like to know in some short text.Thanks and appreciate your response.Regards,

Standard-report-querys

Hi All, Actually in one of my standard report s_ahr_61015512 the program is a normal program so i copied it into zprogram and in pai status i changed the functions of back and logout, But in another report s_l9c_94000095 the program name ...

Print smartform with ALV

Hi,I have created a report with a sel screen which calls one of my custom smartform.Now i need to display the o/p of the report in an ALV and then call my smartform.How can i do this?Can i call the smartform now?Cna i use the print icon of the ALV?

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.