Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Reg: Error msg display

HiI got a requirement that i have to display one error msg when some condition is fails for that i found one exit and i write the code. now i have to do ut the cursor position where that error is coming Please help me outThanks in Advance.RegardsRao

Resolved! Position Based Security

Hi All,How to find out whether the security implemented is position based or role based. and in position based is there any difference in delaing with authorisation changes, compared to roled based security.Can some one please let me know the inform...

problem in RFC

HiI need to connect two different system using RFC when i use current user in login & Security it work fine but when i go for the Dummy user which is there in the target system and its type is 'System'it not working and top of that how i can make...

BDC and Inbound IDoc

HiI need your help to guide me for inbound Idoc process,in my porject client is sending data with standard idoc and PI is middleware converting into file and sending to us then am using BDC and uploading data,but now client asking why i cant use Idoc...

Resolved! SPAU Green Question Mark

Hi All.I ran SPAU and there was an object which has got a green question mark infront of it and when I went back to that SAP std object and tried to implement the note which was implemented before we applied the service pack and tried to open it in t...

Resolved! Doubt in ALV filtering ?

Hi,I have an ALV output for a report, where i have around 30-40 fields in the output screen.Now if i select a particular field and click 'FILTER', i am able to enter only 10 characters.Ex: If there is a field which has 12 characters say 'Hihowareyou?...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.