Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

problem checking condition

i m working in smartform want the sum of service tax which are same now i m geting indivisual service tax for each itembut i want to sum all the service tax which are same.for example i m getting like this service tax 10.20 % 10service tax 4.0% 4serv...

Resolved! Ranges between the time

Dear All, I want to calculate the ranges between the time(12 Hrs) on the same date.Ex:1 Date : 30.10.2008 Time : 09:00:00 Date : 30.10.2008 Time : 06:00:00Ans: 9 Hrs (Diff Bt Time)[[ Or.... ]]Ex:2 No need to given as Date...just time ...

CRM Query..?

Hi Guys,I have a query regarding CRM Tables. Those are:CRMD_ORDERADM_HCRMD_ORDER_INDEXCRMD_ORDERADM_IWhile retrieving the data from CRMD_ORDERADM_I do we need the middle table CRMD_ORDER_INDEX..? OR we can retrieve directly through the header table: ...

Resolved! Field type string and I

Hi,I have a data : data:quantite_typeI type I.data:quantite_typeC type string.i have a data : var_remise1 type ZKBETR.but when i'm doing this code to change : var_remise1 to a strin :quantite_typeC = var_remise1.quantite_typeI = quantite_typeC.When ...

Page no. in smart form

Hi All, I am facing a problem in Smartfom that in my Main Window i am using a new window to display serialno./deliveryqty ie. 01/999,02/999, like this but when it comes to 99/999 and then 100/999 doesn't comes as i have used a counter for seri...

Back ground job problem

hi all,when we excuting the program its excuting trough background, we are getting problem in the background job,like dynpro_not found. in the sapmv45a. in that there is no 9002 screen.where is proble its problem in the z program are back ground job ...

Resolved! Menu bar problem when executing reports

We have a problem when executing the reports either from se38 or through transaction.The standard menu bar is not appearing and in its place we are getting ????????????? ?????????????????also the icons that are appearing in app tool bar are not show...

GauthamV by Active Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mail xls open error.

Hi All,From internal table uploaded all content in xls file and attached it in mail and send.using SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1 FM.While opening the attachment file .xls it is showing following error."The file you trying to open .xls is in a differ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.