Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Table T053R

Hi,I need to get an entry from an entry in table T053R, in this table defination there is no field with TXT20,But when the entries are displayed,the field TXT20 with data appears.I want to get the data of TXT20 from table T053R,how can i do this.?Ple...

CONVERT TO FOREIGN CURRENCY

Hi all,I am using CONVERT_TO_FOREIGN_CURRENCY function module for converting local currency to foreign currency.I am converting from HUF to USD ,in this case it is giving the error like USD/HUF exchange rates are not maintaining.But in my system exch...

dialog programing

hi,i created a table with fields mandt, cno, cname and cdesc.then i designed a screen with all these fields.now i want to enter the data in the table via these screen.for this, in flow logic where i have to maintain the logic?

Resolved! Article creation using BAPI

Hi Experts,i am creating an article using bapi function module BAPI_MATERIAL_MAINTAINDATA_RT,After uploading a file when i execute it is giving a error log.if i see the error log it giving the error that 'No entry in key field of table MARM'but i pas...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.