Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Code to Join three tables.

Hi All,I am a fresher to this ABAP. I have an task to join three tables which doesn't take much effort. But the problem is: the tables have same columns, (name, age and city) in all the three tables.The layout is as shown below:Table 1 ( T1 ) ...

Resolved! Regarding *CLEAR keyword*

Hi experts,While going thru a print program I came accross a statement Clear : vbup, vbrk, adrc,......As far as I know clear is used for internal tables , but here it is used on database tables. So can we use clear on database ...

Resolved! To make cell editable

Hi,I have used the FM REUSE_ALV_HIERSEQ_LIST_DISPLAY,to display header and item data.i want to edit some cell using 1 pushbutton.in FM 'REUSE_ALV_HIERSEQ_LIST_DISPLAY' i hve passed the parameterI_CALLBACK_USER_COMMAND = 'FRM_USER_COMMAND ' in ...

Resolved! Hide Column in OO ALV

Dear friends,How to hide a particular column in Object Oriented ALV.In classical ALV we are using fieldcat-no_out = 'X'.I am using the classes columns TYPE REF TO cl_salv_columns_table, column TYPE REF TO cl_salv_column_tabl...

Resolved! error after "at new " event

Hi ,I have an internal table with header line named t_rec which has three fields pitem , plant , citem.I have sorted this internal table by statement sort t_rec by pitem plant citem.I'm then looping at this internal table , i also have following even...

Resolved! Clear Work Area

HI guru's,IN report double click in any PO Blank area its disply the previously opened PO No. how to solve it..FORM FM_USER_COMMAND USING UCOMM TYPE SY-UCOMM SELFIELD TYPE SLIS_SELFIELD. CASE UCOMM. WHEN '&IC1'. IF S...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.