Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Module Pool

HiCan any one tel abt my requirement i have a i/p field if give 1 in that one push button should be displayed and if i give 2 two push buttons should be displayed and if 3 three push buttons should be displayed can any one help me.Thread will be lock...

Resolved! database views

Hi all,I am a fresher to abap.The following is my question regarding database views,Create a database view, involving tables KNA1, ADRC, KNVV. These are all customer master tables and are related through fields MANDT (Client), KUNNR (Customer Number)...

doubt in fd32

Hi Abpers, i have doubt in transaction fd32. in that tr.code once after giving customer and credit control area and selecting status check box of credit control area data .press enter then the field *credit limit used *u can see my user req...

Resolved! Dropdown List in Tablecontrol

Hi everyone!I'm having trouble filling the dropdown lists that I have in a table control.In the PAI, I'm filling the dropdown lists with the correct information. The problem is, that all of the dropdown lists (rows) are being filled with the same inf...

ListBox Events

Hi,i have a listbox that is in the screen 0100. i want to do something when i select an item from that listbox at same time? ( as web listbox events ).Can somebody help me pls?Thanks to everybody.

Declaration

Hi to allI'm Developing infotype module pool program in that i hv declare one structure for letter type like this in INCLUDE MP999910. " Data DefinitionsTYPES : BEGIN OF ty_let_typ,zlet_typ TYPE zhr006_letr_typ-zlet_typ,let_typ_tx TYPE zhr006_letr_ty...

Resolved! selection screen

hi,i have three fields on selection screen.if i enter wrong entry in third field it gives err message and other two fields gets disabled.my requirement is after the err message displays i want other two fields to get enabled for input.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.