Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! count the position of substring

Hi,Is there any way to count the position of the substring in a string?I have a requirement where the string I419II/I423II/ZCTOII/I704II/S415II/J001II/ZCSCDII/ZCSCOII has to be split and put into 2 fields function and department.The function field sh...

Resolved! Checkbox Issue in Reporting

Hi Gurus,How i can put check boxes in list display and further to make them functional.i.e. I hv a report and after executing that report it shows the sales order number in basic list as per the user selection through selection screen.Now, I want a c...

FM to upload the text file

I am trying to use the function "GUI_UPLOAD" to uplad atext file with delimiter as semicolon.But i do not see exporting parameter in this function "has_delimiter" where i can mention semicolon for my file uplaod purpose .What could be the reason ,the...

Resolved! Bapi for invoice creation

Hi all,I have got material number, ship to party , sold to party, sales organization, Distribution channel, devision, quantity and quantity units as inputs.I have to create sales document, delivery post goods issue and invoice in my ABAP code.I'm us...

logic

Moderator message: in future, please use a meaningful subject for your questionsHi experts,In the internal table i have 6 fields and I am looping it.inside the loop i am checkingAT END of A.--statements ie. for end of fields A i am executing some ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.