Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! all entries

hi friends..iam using "all entries" for 2 tables is this code correct..if any changes do tell metables:mard,makt.types: begin of str_mard, matnr type mard-matnr, lgort type mard-lgort, werks type mard-werks, end of str_mard....

Resolved! PGI in background

Dear All,When doing PGI in background through transaction VL06O, it is putting current date against Actual GI Date.I want to restrict this by giving an error message on whenever the actual GI date is less than the Document date.Kindly suggest on how ...

Reg: BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE

HiAs per our busniess requiment we have a set of data stored in a Z table.We have to do GR and GI at the same time for set of records which stoted in a Z table.If GR fails GI will not trigger and vice - versa means means if any GR fails GI will not h...

Resolved! 'back' action simulation

Hi, I've written an enhancement to prevent saving of production order based on some conditions. I want that whenever the conditions are not met , the program should simulate 'back' action i.e. return to previous screen. I've tried leave to screen 0 &...

EXPORT_BUFFER_NO_MEMORY

Hi,I have developed a report program and it is working fine, Now the problem is when I am executing the program in testing system in background mode for all the data(i.e without giving any input data on selection screen) it is failed. It is givng an ...

Resolved! newline character in string

Hi,I want to display information to user using message type 'I'. The information to be displayed consists of two lines , lets say string1 on first line & string2 on second line. How do i concatenate both these strings into one string with a newline c...

regarding ALV

Hi,In alv display, how to restrict the subtotal of a particular field.What i mean is for a particular field i am displaying sub total using field catalog do_sum = 'X'.if the field contains 50 40 20 then subtoatal would be 110.if sutotal is greater...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.