Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Sales Order output type

Hi All:We need to send an email for acknowledgmnet of the sales order. When we configure the Sales order output type ZPA2, we are getting a warning that output type ZPA2 for medium 7, partner function AG is not defined. Please throw some light on it....

Resolved! Reg: Variants Deletion

Hi Every one,Iam using one function module to delete the variatns 'RS_VARIANT_DELETE', with this function modulei can delete only specified variant only, But i want to delete all the variants at a time with out specifying.any function module is there...

Resolved! internal table in background job

hi everyoneI have to process 4 internal tables to send to spool in backgroundHOw should the parameters be passed?I have used the SUBMIT /EU000/FI_PAYMENT TO SAP-SPOOLSPOOL PARAMETERS mstr_print_parmsWITHOUT SPOOL DYNPRO.but I dont know how I shd pas...

BADI's & BAPI's

Hi,Pl throw light on the following issues.1) What is BADI's & BAPI's?2) Where it is used & how the same need to be used?3) What are the deciding factors for selecting BADI or BAPI or an user exit? 4) I understand that user exits can be used only once...

Displaying script (Forms )

HiI want to display script forms on the basis of country criteria for the tcode mrrl after that for IR its mr990.The scenario is like right now there is only one script form 'Z_ERSTLR', which is being displayed whenever the above tranaction is run.No...

Resolved! Package Change

Hi Friends,I'm trying to create one domain ZDOM. But it is automatically assigned to one package ZABC say.I don't want to save my domain ZDOM in package ZABC. Instead of package ZABC I wanted to store it in ZMMM.If I will approch Object directory ent...

Splitting of Invoices

Hi Everybody,There is Golden Tax structure in China i.e. every invoice generated in China has to pass through Golden Tax Invoice System in which they verify invoice and their tax liability towards customer. But this system has limitation to read only...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.