Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! upload file problem

HI,i use this method to upload file from server the problem is that i get just one line (in data_tab) instead of 20,and the first line is cutting what can be the problem?Regards TYPES: BEGIN OF tp_data_tab, text TYPE string, END OF...

Resolved! Selecting Valid Materials .

Hi All,I have the following things in Selection screen:Plant(werks )Posting date(BUDAT from AUFM table)andMaterial(MATNR),Now I want to select Material if it has an entry in AUFM Based on AUFM-BWART = '101 u2018. and posting date (AUFM-BUDAT) and pla...

change sap script ?

Hi All,I have a requiremnt to change the standard sap script(MEDRUCK).Can anybody help me out by giving me the steps how to change a standard SAP Script without copying it into y or z namespace.Thanks & Regards,Santosh

Problem in SAPSCRIPT

Hi Folks, I have got a problem in SAP script I have to display multiple line items. The code for this is written below a text element which is called the print program (print program is a standard program).In the debug mode I noticed that when th...

sapscript problem

Hi Folks, I am facing a problem in sapscript. I have to display line items the code of which is placed under a text element. when the code comes to the text element it skip the code without executing. please help me out./E 525/: PROTECT &R...

inner join condition

actuall i knew how to club the two database tables using innerjoin.ther conditios isselect--fields----- into itab from (dtab) inner join (dtab)on conditionwhere so and so---the thing is that i need to add another table data(database table).what is th...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.