Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Joins versus Views

Hi All, I need to solve one general performance issue. I have many select statements using joins. All the select statements use primary keys or index access (no grouping, no sorting), so I guess the performance should be the maximum what is possible...

Resolved! create/copy existing FM

Hi,I have problems when I want to copy a simple FM.The copied FM can't be activated. The error mesage appears REPORT/PROGRAM statement missing, or program type is INCLUDE.What is the problem.The source FM works fine....Thanks in advanceSau0161

Resolved! Event for row selection in ALV

Hello,I'm using the class cl_gui_alv_grid to display an ALV-grid of my internal table.I would like to know whether an event exists to capture the selection of a row of my ALV?What I want is that people have to select at least 20% of the rows before p...

Resolved! BDC_OPEN_GROUP

Hi ppl,Can somebody please let me know the significance of the export parameters 'Group', 'User' and 'Keep' in the fumction module BDC_OPEN_GROUP.What will happen if I don't pass anyone or all of these 3?Please help. Thanks.

Resolved! basic ex of smartforms

hi gurus, please tell me i want to create smartform which can fetch data from its print program,please provide me examples. I have taken 1 ex from saptechnical.com for invoice printing in smartforms.But there is one problem in form interface. in that...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.