Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Use of System Table INDX

Hi All,I have a scenario in which a custom function module is used to update a custom database table.Then the table INDX table is updated for the area XX and id "YYYY" with u20180u2019 (success) or u20181u2019 (failure) for updating the database .Exa...

Background Job

Hi All, I have scheduled some of the jobs in background. Among those which completes the jobs at last will produce the output list for my report. My problem is how to delete all the jobs except the one which given the output to me. ...

alv field catalog

hello all, if i give ref_tabname and ref_fieldname in the field catalog, then it is taking by default data element, and not considering my text object.when i remove the ref_tabname and ref_fieldname the texts in my text objects are coming fine.but my...

Resolved! Unable to get the output

hi ppl, iam new to ooabap. I have coded a small report on ALV.But output is not getting displayed.REPORT y_oops_alv.TABLES : mara.DATA: ls_toolbar TYPE stb_button.DATA : itab LIKE STANDARD TABLE OF mara.DATA : con TYPE REF TO cl_gui_custom_container...

Resolved! user exit and configuration

I have a configuration screen, which is displayed for BAM materials. I would like to know the user exit for VA01 to change the VBAP values after the VC screen is over.That is when we enter a BOM materail the configuration screen is popped up, and aft...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.