Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! HOW TO SUMMERISED REPORT

Hi All there,I wanted to summerised the report like suppose the are total 10 fields to be diplay in the report and in that last five fields are numeric.Based on the first five I wanted to find sum of last five fields.means wherever first five filds ...

problem in variant

Hi,I am working on a report in which i taking variant for all the plants and the problem comes when i assign the variable it removes the date from the selection screen and it becomes blank as i have to update the table for the previous date. i am usi...

Problem in Calling Subscreens

Hi,my main screen number is 1001 and in that screen i have a tabstrip with subscreens 1002,1003,1004,1005,1006.Each tab has an ALV...When i click on excute button in my main screen 1001 then i need to call all the subscreens and all the ALV's should ...

Resolved! Table Field Length Shortened

Dear Experts,I am facing a problem with one of the Z tables which i have created. Tell yesterday it was working fine, but now it is not working the same way.. There is a field called MATNR. When i put any value in the field and click on execute messa...

Add special characters ?

Hi All,I need to add special characters.(u2122)I have used them as in my product name, but in the print preview i am able to see '#' instead of those special characters. Can anybody please tell me the way in which we can add special characters in the...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.