Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! adr6 smtp_addr unique

Hi,i have given the below sample list data of ADR6 table. ADDR CONS SMTP_ NUMBER NUMBER ADDR121 1 IDES*SAP.COM123 1 IDES*SAP.COM145 1 HEPP*ID3.DE145 1 JOACHIM.STADEL*SAP-A145 2 JOACHIM.STADEL*SAP-A145 1 HEPP*ID3.DE145 1 HEPP*ID3.DE145 1 ...

Resolved! adr6 - unique mail address

Hi,i have given the below sample list data of ADR6 table. ADDR CONS SMTP_ NUMBER NUMBER ADDR121 1 IDES*SAP.COM123 1 IDES*SAP.COM145 1 HEPP*ID3.DE145 1 JOACHIM.STADEL*SAP-A145 2 JOACHIM.STADEL*SAP-A145 1 HEPP*ID3.DE145 1 HEPP*ID3.DE145 1 JOACHIM.STADE...

BDC / BAPI for PHAP_ADMIN

Hi All, We have a requirement to upload the data of current appraisals to the SAP system. has anybody worked on such requirement of mass uploading Appraisal data to the system. Is there any BAPI available in the system for such requirement?

Resolved! smartforms

Hi AllMy smartforms on development work properly . but when i transfer smartforms and all related data( smartforms style, ztable, driver program, smartforms, logo) to production server that not work.i have also use 'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME' function...

Field Exit

Hi,I have created field exit on one data element KDATB and activated it by only coading breakpoint.Initially I have created it globaly ( No Program and screen assigned ).But still this field exit is not getting triggered when I go to that field on sc...

Resolved! complexity of a program

hii , i need to know that is there any tcode to find out complexity of a program ( simple, medium, complex) . i have more than 100 programs in my internal table i need to separate them complexity wise into simple , medium and complex.thanks an...

Resolved! About smartforms Genration

Hi AllMy smartforms on development work properly . but when i transfer smartforms and all related data to production server that not work. i debuge the driver program on production server there is problem in FB_GENERATE_FORM .when cursor goes on FB_G...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.