Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP logon failed

Hi Friends,I have installed SAP 4.7c version in my laptop long backafter long time i tried to logon but could not. tried 3 times , now SAP got locked unable to logon. can you suggest me how to logon. looking for your quick reply.Thanks,Purnima.

Resolved! Table parameter in FM

Hi,i would like to create a function module that takes a list of messages(BAL_S_MSG) and a log object (BAL_S_LOG) (basically it will be used to add log messages in different programs)I can't put directly the type BAL_S_MSG in the table definition tab...

Resolved! LSMW work directory

Hi,LSMW is writing files to our /usr/sap/<SID>/DVEBMGS00/work directory. Some of these files are reasonably large (30-70M). These files have the suffixes lsmw.read and lsmw.conv1. What are these files?2. Can we configure LSMW to write these files t...

Resolved! Split Into Table

Hello,how can i append data into internal table when spliting a record ?The following code gets me an error : gt_fee has no header line, if i do not append only the las line stays inside the itab. I tried doing it with a work area but couldn't make i...

Resolved! SSL handshake failure

Hi,I have to establish the connection from SAP WebAS to an Apache server via HTTPS. The Apache authentication is based on client certificates. But I'm still unable to establish a connection. Everything runs fine via HTTPS if client certificate authe...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.