Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Special Character

Hi,Is there any data type which contains all special character like @,#,$,%,^,&,*. I have to remove those records which contains these characters. I can use CA string operator. But is if there any better option then please help me.Thanks,Sandeep Garg

Resolved! create conversion routines

can we create conversion routines for fields at domain level?i have some fields from ztable..and when i'm entering some values in the field on of the screenit says the value does not exists,but they do..if i give some spaces and enter..it accepts......

Resolved! reg caluclating date range?

hi friends my requirement is i have to retrive data based on the one month date range given on the date in my selection screen . how to caluclate one month range for the given date ? is there any function module available ? can i use hr function modu...

ECATT - downloading options

HiWe have lots of roles to donwload as we are going to delete them afterwards (download for backup purpose, in case we need them again)Normally SAP would save the downloaded role into a file that is saved to your local disk We would like to use ECATT...

Resolved! How to write this select query?

Hi ,I need to write a select query which involves the selection of multiple values for the same field .eg. I need to select the rows from a table which have field 'object' the values a and b and c ?Is the following select query valid?SELECT * FROM...

Resolved! Dynamic Structure

Hi ,How can i define dynamic structure in my program i.e. there is a ztable in which some indefinite no of enteries to be maintained.Now I need to display no columns in my ALV report .The no of columns should be equal to no of enteries in ztable.How ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.