Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! CDS view Domain fixed values

Hi,I've a simple CDS view based on a single DB Table. I want to provide a value help for a field, with the domain fixed values behind, when exposing the CDS View as OData service. Do you have snippet to do this, Do I need a foreign key relationship ...

Attila by Active Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report output to internal table

Hi, There is an already existing report with output, generated by write statements. I want to get the report output into an internal table (output line to be stored as a string). Is there any Function module or any other way to achieve this.I don't ...

RSWFEVTLOGDEL

Folks, We are trying to delete the entries from SWFREVTLOG using the program RSWFEVTLOGDEL. But no matter whatever the input that we are feeding in the selection screen, it is not displaying anything. It is just running and running....

kiran_k8 by Active Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Date Range in ABAP Query

Dear Friends, In the query, I have created, I want to select a date/Month/Year in select options. The user must be able to select any month or any months from the current year or previous year or future year Please suggest simple and easy abap ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.