Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

BADI Implementation

Hi All, I am customizing a standard program.There i will do some manipulations on the data and i will get data into an internal table.When i press save button it triggers a method in a 'BADI' which is already implemented.Now i need to change t...

Resolved! OLE Automation

Hi ,I am using OLE Automation create object zword 'WORD.BASIC'. if sy-subrc <> 0. message e055. endif.as of now i could some of the methods like call method of zword 'EditSelectAll'. call method of zword 'Font' exporting #1 = 'Cou...

error in the tcode KOK3

Hi gurus,im getting the following error in the tcode KOK3 (Collective Disp. Internal Orders , part of FI/CO package, KAUF), after applying the new support pack. Error is as follows:-System error: Error in routine T021Q_SON_LESEN SAPMKAUFORC 0Message ...

alv related prob

hi experts,i have to make an alv report,which will show in column wise,like1. likp-vbeln, 2. vbrp-posnr, 3. vbrp-arktx, 4. vbrp-fkimg, 5.lips-charg, 6.mch1-erdat,bt i ve to make this alv in such a way, that there will be multiple posnr based on sing...

text not appearing

hi experts, i have made a smartform and a program which converts smartform into pdf but when i execute this program in production server one of the text is not appearing.while in test and developement it is coming correctly...plz help....

Resolved! Table control

Hi friends,am working on modulepool table control.here want to save the data into ztable when i press save.want to select and deselect row in the table control and want to delete the selected row from ztable and internal table.how to get the selecte...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.