Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! FI Invoice posting

Hello All,I am posting the FI Invoice through the Z workflow through fv60.In 2008 Invoices were getting posted, but due to change in the year,Invoices are not getting posted because invoice date is from the year 2008 and the invoice is getting posted...

F.M call at run time

Hi friendscan we call a function module at run time based on some conditions?suppose their is a table containing the function modules names and during program executionI need to call any one of them . all the F.M stored have different import export p...

Resolved! User Exit for Search help

I am trying to create a user exit for the search help and have created a function module as in the earch help example SAPBC_GLOBAL_F4_SFLIGHT.When i try to declare the record_tab in the Tables tab according to the example you could declare it LIKE SE...

Resolved! if condition error

Hi friends,Can any one correct the if condition as i am getting incorrect logical expression., IF (( LW_INVMOV-STATUS = 'CD' ) OR ( LW_INVMOV-STATUS = 'V1' ) OR ( LW_INVMOV-STATUS = 'V2' )). MESSAGE I000(X) WITH 'Canno...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.