Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! LSMW RECORDING PROBLEM

Hi,For the VELOS transaction there are 2 screens.300 and 350.when iam executing first time it shows 300 and 350 screen.In the second time only 350 screen it will show .How i can handle in recording for both sutiation.rgrds,vijay

Posting periods(f_bkpf_bup)

Dear All,for posting periods, we have created 3 authorization groups and 3 user groups.the users who are in those three user groups can only post , but one user has passed the entry after the period was closed who is not part of that three user grou...

Resolved! how to avoid selection-screen?

Hi,i have this short report: TABLES: MARA. SELECT-OPTIONS: S_MATNR FOR MARA-MATNR. * AT SELECTION-SCREEN. IF SY-BATCH = 'X'. * how to avoid selection screen ENDIF. * ************************************************************************ START-O...

Mass Write Off

Our need is Mass Write Off. Transaction used for this is FP04M.But the problem is that we are not able to find out any standard BAPI or Function Module for this.Also we tried this using BDC approach but still we are not able to record complete proces...

IDOC and BAPI issue

Hi Experts,I am using an idoc which is internally calling a BAPI - BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST I need to pass data custom fields from idoc to bapi BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST . For this in the change method of the BADI BADI_ACC_DOCUMENT, I have written the cod...

Screen exit problem for FB03

Hi experts,Can anybody tell me the screen-exits for FB03.I can find many user exits but no screen exits. My requirement is to add four custom fields in the transaction FB03.Please let me know the screen-exit for the same.Regards,Sangeeta.Also if ther...

Resolved! Seurity Upgrade question

Hi All,We are process of upgrade from ECC 5.0 to ECC 6.0. I need some information regarding the authorisation upgrade. q1) If we haven't made any changes to authorisation check values in su24, then is it mandatory to perform upgrade using SU25. q2) H...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.