Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! transfering fiels value

Hello gurus , I have two transaction in module pool program , I want to transfer some field value ( ex plant) from one transaction to another transaction field ex (plant) . In selection screen its so simple , but how to do in modu...

Attachment Issue

Hi Gurus,I have a Issue in PO attachment A user is using Tcode ME21N and attaching a file after that when he is checking that PO in ME23N he can see the attachment and he could able to Delete that attachment even though he has create and Display Auth...

Resolved! download file

HI ALL,i want to download file with field seperator '|'. if iam usingfm:SAP_CONVERT_TO_CSV_FORMAT it is seperating fields with ';'.fm:gui_download it is seperating fields with tab.even i specified field seperator as|.thank you.

Skip Search Help Screen

Hi All,I have a standard SAP ABAP dictionary Search help. I want to execute that search help programmatically and get the return values in a internal table. Please note that I dont want the pop-up's for the Selection screen of Search help. Also I don...

Performance issue

Dear allI am using BAPI_BUS2172_GET_TREE fm for get phase, task for one project in Cproject.When i am using this fm. it took time (4 to 5 seconds). After 5 seconds only i can able to get the result. But i am using the fm. with in loop. LOOP at LT_DPR...

Resolved! Regarding ExcelICON

hi, the spreadsheet option in my report output is being hidden .ie List->export->spreadsheeteven i copied a pf status in menupainter which already exists for other programs and passed the same inalv list display but iam not getting the excelopti...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.