Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Variant Creation.

Hi, I have Created a variant using RS_CREATE_VARIANT. It is Updating in both the Tables VARID and VARIT. I can able to see the variant name in Variant Directory. But if I execute the program, in that Selection Screen it is not Updating. Should I h...

Resolved! Are AC 5.3 and PC 2.5 released?

Hi all,I have seen through Service Marketplace the installation files for SAP GRC AC 5.3 and SAP GRC PC 2.5.I just wanted to confirm if such applications are completely released or are still in Ramp Up stage.Many thanks in advance. Best regards, Im...

screens

hai all,What is the standard screen in SAP. in Modulepool next screen is 100 means what is the current screen how the screens calls the subscreens. how it is happening please explain me.Thanks.

SEND MAIL

Can we send a mail without passing sender address using FM SO_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1.i had tried it it is failing.if we can send a mail with sender passing sender address can you please let me know how can we go about it?

Resolved! ISSUE IN EXPORT STATEMENT

hi friends,I have the data in internal table,i.e IT_CONTENTS.I want this data to be saved in INDX table. how can i do this?I have written in following way, it gives me and error.EXPORT it_contents to database indx(PX) ID l_indx-srtfd.if possible, kin...

Convert Decimal to text

Hi , I have the value 11.11 stored in variable v_dec of type p decimals 2.Now i want to move the data from v_dec to v_text of type CHAR12.While doing so i get * in the frontI tried Unpack and write statements but was not helpful.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.