Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

search help in HR

in an adhoc query, for one of the selection field iam not getting Text in the search help, but was only able to display only value.how should i be able to see to see both valu and text in the serach help.this is happening only in adhoc query but in t...

Resolved! proble with control breaks

Hi,When i use control breaks and write a output i get astreix(*) in the output.I even tried with a local vriable but the value is not displayed in the output. i need to output the material description in the output.My code is as follows:LOOP AT lt_o...

Variant Issue?

Hi, expert:when I schedule a job.In the variant, how to define file name format like test_yyyy_mm_dd.txt.for example, if today 2009Jan12, file name automatically change to test_2009_01_12.txtThanksEdited by: Yunfa Zhang on Jan 12, 2009 11:30 PM

Customer exit for IDOC

hey guysi extend the idoc INVOIC01 with few of kna1 fields.now i want to fill this idoc extention for all kna1 fields.i have to do it with customer exits,but am not able to proceed how can i find which exit i have to implement?do you know how can i f...

Logging Query.

Hi ,I want to activate the logging option in query (sq01,sq02,sq03).I already define the infoset which i want to log in SPRO and create the BAdi.Between the commands method IF_EX_AQ_QUERY_PROT~QUERY_PROT and endmethod i insert breakpoint and when i e...

FM returning wrong value...

In VA03, open a sales document, double click a material and go to conditions tab.Double click on net material price.Assume this material's UOM is MSF. In my order confirmation output, I am trying to display the amound (unit price- kbetr). In my sales...

Resolved! New index EKKO table

Hi,I need to select from EKKO and the where the clause will be based on the BUKRS field, but there isn't any standard Index that contain this field, I was wondering if there is any problem to create a new index on this table?The new index will be:- M...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.