Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Characterstics

HiI am trying to create a Charcaterstics (CT04) where i can select the PERNR (personnel number belong to a company code) exists in the system. While creating the 1) charcaterstics - in the additional value tab - choosen table name PA0002 and referenc...

Resolved! RFC problem

Hi Experts,We have the two servers like D11 and S11.I have created the RFC function module in the S11 server with the name 'Z_sales_order'and I am calling the RFC function module in D11 server its working properly.for example: If we dont have the RFC...

GOS Archive Link

Hi'I need to store the files created in GOS -> Create attatchment on a seperat archiving system. Can this be done with out extensive programming?An other solution is to use "Store business Documents", but with the filename instead of "Document type"....

reg: Variants

hi all,When a service pack is applied (higher one from previous),the reports variants are no longer working.And what is the use of check box system variant(automatic transport) while creating variant.regardschandra

COFILES

hello ColleaguesCould u please give the info about command file(cofiles). When SPAM is called which phase it get genarates? what kind of data it contains? How DATA and COFILES data gets separated from PAT file at the time of SPAM application?Thanks i...

Resolved! Runtime error analysis

Hi could someomne explain what this error means. At the conversion of a text from codepage '4110' to codepage '4103': - a character was found that cannot be displayed in one of the two codepages; - or it was detected that this conversion...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.