Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Run time error

I am S&D consultatnt and facing ABAP runtime error CALL_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND ,When try to get help it is giving message as Function module "SYSTEM_COMBO_OUTPUT" not found. Can anybody help me in this.regards,pavan.

user exit FB02

Dear Experts,Is there user exit or BADI avalable for transaction code FB02 when I change something in the document and click SAVE.My requirement is that I want to edit base line date and accordingly recalculate the payment terms via user exit when i ...

validation on currency

hiiii have a field of 18char where i input a currency value.This field is used to be put in a field of currency 9 and 2DP. if ever a user put more that is expected a dump of overflow will occur . i was thinking of checking the STRLEN to be not more...

Resolved! Long text of status message

Hello experts,I have a scenario wherein I need to display a warning status message at the bottom of the screen. When the user clicks on that message, the long text of the message should contain certain extra information.For example: I give the warnin...

sapscript

Hi, i am woking on sapscript...how to reduce the space in sapscript...help meMake use of Forums for your basic questions and use meaningful subjectEdited by: Vijay Babu Dudla on Jan 20, 2009 2:07 AM

Remote Function Module

hi , I need to develop a RFC for the portal application. The requirement is to pass the output of MCE1 Transaction to the portal.The issue is whether to write a similar program related to MCE1 Transaction code or any alternative.Thanks

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.